7.25.2009

Not Those Kind of Needles

I rock stitches the
way that Diddy drops bitches
because real men knit.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A few of the haiku mentioned in the previous post, a number of them are still missing titles:

Porch Nights

She peeled her mango
without concern for the juice;
her hands stuck to mine.

-----

I saw a future
devoid of art and culture;
muzak filled the air.

-----

Championship Vinyl

She asked if we had
soul. I said, well that really
all depends, you know?

-----

Is the likelihood
of loss what makes new love so
intoxicating?

-----

I just spent an hour
trying to write haiku in
Spanish - Language Fail.

-----

Lately I'm concerned
that i think exclusively
in status updates.

-----

If Only to Cover the Silence

There are times when I
wish we had a sitcom. You,
me and a laugh track.

------

Chrissy Hynde has the
voice of a double-scotch soaked,
chain smoking angel.

-----

The capitol lights
outshone your eyes, but your breasts
bested the rotunda.

-----

Enough.

No comments: