7.15.2009

Sunday Morning Everywhere

Silent, cheered, we walked
through traffics' heady mix of
sound of smell of life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The unthinkable, friends, has occurred.

I woke up one morning early this month and realized that I was somewhat, slightly, just really only ever so much in love with DC.

It might just be the mild July that has breezed through but this place doesn't seem to grate me the way it once did. It doesn't set my teeth on edge each time I take to it's streets. I'm actually enjoying myself a great deal.

In other exciting news I am hopefully dining with a fine friend and fellow poet Sarah (you might care to check out her recent post, it has an Exquisite Corpse we went through together) this weekend at the Good Stuff Eatery on Capitol Hill - assuming we can get a table. This establishment is notable as it was set up by Spike from Top Chef Season 4. Check out their menu, then come down here and eat some food.

Enough.

No comments: